" ... To Be or Not to Be ..." a 2021 perspective!
Can't help but notice that 2021 is off to a great start - the energy at LLRE is contagious - celebrations for a record breaking, amazing 2020 are wrapping up; and, game planning for the new year, for most, is in full swing:
- Many of our Agents are celebrating last year’s successes within their teams and with other high performing peer agents – giving and receiving congratulations!
- Many are full of enthusiasm about how effectively they navigated through all of the disruptive changes in 2020 - and are pumped for the challenge of delivering another record year in 2021!
- Many are working on their business plans, leveraging best practices, setting stretch goals and aggressively mapping action steps to ensure and even better and more prosperous 2021.
- Many are extending heartfelt thanks for the supportive contributions made by dedicated staff and team members, without whom, their successes would not have happened.
- Many are sharpening their lead generation and conversion skills, rehearsing their call scripts and putting aside personal ego to actively rehearse and role play the vital conversations essential to both, ready home buyers and anxious home sellers.
And if this weren't enough, I really get pumped about the potential for a Break-Out 2021 when I let myself imagine what is possible if we: (Tune in tomorrow for 4 impactful imaginations!)